Personal Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”):
- Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers)
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information
- Professional or employment-related information, including employment candidacy information, including contact, resume, and salary information as part of submissions for employment opportunities
- Commercial information (e.g., records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement)
If you do not provide certain Personal Information, it may delay or prevent us from providing certain services to you.
How Your Personal Information is Collected. We collect most of this Personal Information from you via our Website, your account on our Website, employment-related records, guest use of our online portal, and on-site security. We may also collect information from cookies or other online tracking tools on our Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better service.
We may use third party analytics, including Google Analytics. You can opt out from the use of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add On.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information. We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide services to you;
- To send you requested information;
- To respond to your requests;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, meaning we have a business or commercial reason to use the Personal Information; or
- Where you have given consent.
In addition to the foregoing, the table below provides examples of how we may use your Personal Information and our reasons for such use:
|To provide services to you||For the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with your requests|
To prevent and detect fraud against you or us
|For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to minimize fraud that could be damaging for us and for you|
Processing necessary to comply with professional, legal and regulatory obligations that apply to our business
|To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations|
|Ensuring business policies are adhered to, e.g. policies covering security and internet use||
For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to make sure we are following our own internal procedures, so we can deliver the best service to you
|Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at the best price|
|Ensuring the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to protect trade secrets and other commercially valuable information; and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations|
|Statistical analysis to help us manage our business, e.g. in relation to our financial performance, customer base, product range or other efficiency measures||For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, i.e. to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at the best price|
Updating and enhancing customer records
|To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, e.g. making sure that we can keep in touch with our customers about existing orders and new products|
|How we may use your Personal Information||Our reasons|
Who We Share Your Personal Information With. We will not sell any of your Personal Information to any outside organization. We only disclose your Personal Information to third parties as reasonably necessary to carry out the permitted uses described in this policy. For example, we may share Personal Information with:
- Third parties we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies, website hosts, on-site security contractors, technical and customer support contractors, and other service providers who are required to keep the Personal Information confidential and are prohibited from using it other than to carry out their services on our behalf;
- Our successors in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, or similar transaction affecting the relevant portion of our business; and
- Legal and governmental authorities or other third parties, to the extent required to comply with a legal order or applicable law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our company, our customers, or others;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
In the preceding 12 months, we have not disclosed for a business purpose to any third parties the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers).
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, address, telephone number, education, employment, and employment history.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the Website, or advertisement).
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept. We will keep your Personal Information while you have an account with us or while we are providing products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To comply with laws and regulations and provide to law enforcement agencies;
- To preserve our business records; and/or
- To conduct our business operations.
California Residents. California consumers have the right to request any of the following information from us regarding Personal Information collected about you during the preceding 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information, if any.
- The specific Personal Information collected about you.
- For Personal Information sold or disclosed to a third party for a business purpose, you have a right to know the categories of Personal Information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold; and the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
We will provide this information free of charge up to two (2) times in any twelve (12) month period within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request (including verification of your identity and your California residency), subject to delays and exclusions permitted by law. Specific Personal Information about you or your account that is categorized as sensitive or confidential may be redacted.
For purposes of verifying your identity, please submit your name and address along with your request for Personal Information. We may need to ask for additional verification information depending upon a number of factors, including our ability to verify your identity and the information requested.
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete or correct any Personal Information that we have collected about you. We will honor this request subject to the range of exclusions permitted by law. For example, we are not required to delete Personal Information if it is necessary to complete a transaction or reasonably used for an ongoing business relationship or if it is used internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
As a California resident, you also have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties. We do not sell your Personal Information. However, we are permitted to share your Personal Information with a service provider.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of these rights. California residents may exercise the rights described above by contacting us as follows:
Mail: 10200 Pioneer Blvd, Suite 500, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Attn: Privacy Officer
Toll Free: 800.675.2271
We may require verification of your identity before further processing your request. In certain instances, we may be permitted by law to decline some or all of such request.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take and maintain reasonable security practices and procedures, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our services.
Treatment of Minors’ Information. Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
How to Contact Us:
Mail: 10200 Pioneer Blvd, Suite 500, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Toll Free: 800.675.2271
Do You Need Extra Help? If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).